2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Picnic BBQ
- Bedrooms: 3
- Boat Parking
- Child Friendly
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Sound System
- No Smoking Rooms
- Multiple TVs
- Big Screen TV: multiple
JACKS PLACE - House A - 1770 BEACHFRONT VILLA - THE MOST POPULAR LOCATION IN 1770 Exquisite beachfront modern holiday property at 1770 now available - boasting magnificent water & mountain views spanning across to Bustard bay. Superbly located right in the centre of the unique & quiet Town of 1770, directly across from the calm water bay, perfect for family beachside holidays.
JACKS PLACE House A - Boasts the most sort after holiday location in 1770 House A offers grander features like King bed, beach frontage & water views plus larger entertaining deck area complete with massive TV, Bluetooth speakers, bar table, servery window, built in BBQ , sink and drinks fridge, plus alfresco dining settings.
Both House A and House B - can be booked together which is an ideal solution for two families to holiday together though have your own space to retreat to. Sleeping 12 in total. To book both house please make two bookings 1 for A & 1 for B.
This suburb new & modern architecturally designed accommodation is located on the waterfront in the Town of 1770 boasting magnificent water & mountain views stretching across to Bustard Bay. A photographers delight, the perfect place for capturing stunning over water sunsets & to enjoy alfresco dining & afternoon refreshments upon the deck.
Simply stroll to the front of the property & you will be blessed with the sparkling aqua, calm waters of 1770 beachfront, perfect for family activities, swimming, kayaking, SUP boards, and fishing or simply relaxing whilst the kids play safely.
The location is perfect; simply stroll 100m to the Tree Bar & restaurant, 1770 foreshore boardwalk & park plus an easy walk to the 1770 Marina & boat ramp; the departure point to launch your boat or to book your snorkelling & diving day cruise on the Great Barrier Reef & Lady Musgrave Island.
Jacks Place House A is the front level of a two villa complex offering fully self-contained & modern facilities. House A offers extra features.
Features: Three bedrooms, two bathrooms sleeping up to 6 people
- Entertaining deck - beach frontage & water views complete with massive TV, Bluetooth speakers, bar table, servery window, built in BBQ , sink and drinks fridge, plus alfresco dining settings.
- Fully air-conditioned plus ceiling fans throughout. All bedrooms have their own TV.
- Ground level secure garage parking, also perfect for storing kayaks, SUP boards & activity items
- Room to park your boat plus cleaning facilities & extra chest freezer.
- Modern self-contained fully equipped kitchen boasting large 900mm oven, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher & large family size fridge plus Nespresso coffee pod machine.
- Open plan lounge & dining area with air-conditioning, fans , large smart TV, comfortable lounges & includes wifi
- Master suite with ensuite, King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, robes & TV
- Second bedroom with Queen bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, robes & TV
- Third children bedroom with two king single beds, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, robes & TV
- All bedrooms SUPPLY LINEN please bring your beach towels
- Main bathroom with shower
- Full laundry facilities with washer, dryer & clothes line
- Outdoor hot shower to wash off after your beach days
- Shared outdoor fire pit with seating
- Landscaped gardens
- Parking for two vehicles plus the boat, chest freezer
- ping pong table
This exclusive property is available for family bookings only; party type gatherings or youth groupswill not be accepted. A Bond of $1000 is required.