2 Parking Spaces
- Bedrooms: 3
- Boat Parking: at the estate compound
- Child Friendly
- Communal Pool: estate pools
- Covered Outdoor Area
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Furniture Outdoor
- Gas BBQ
- Microwave Oven
- No Smoking Rooms
- Swimming Pool: estate
- Views: ocean
- Washing Machine
SUNRISE 96 OCEAN FRONT HOLIDAY HOUSE Its all about the view A stunning beach house with an expanse of breathtaking uninterrupted ocean views This property sits on a generous piece of natural bushland located on one of the very finest ridge top blocks in the Sunrise at 1770 estate. Accommodation sleeping 6-8 comprises of three bedrooms, master with spacious ensuite.
SUNRISE 96 OCEAN FRONT HOLIDAY HOUSE
Available for weekend & weekly stays.Please view restrictions below to ensure this property is suitable to you.
Its all about the view And this stunning holiday home delivers uninterrupted breathtaking expansive ocean views. Imagine yourself sun lounging upon the generous deck whilst taking in the ocean sea breezes & glorious view, spot a whale or two during migration season & enjoy alfresco dining under the stars. This property rests on a generous piece of natural bushland located on one of the very finest ridge top blocks in the ecological natural environmental private estate - Sunrise at 1770.
Sleeping 6 (or 8 with 2 extra small children linen not included for sofa beds )
Accommodation comprises of three spacious bedrooms with master bedroom including Queen bed, ensuite & ocean views
2nd bedroom also with Queen bed & sofa & 3rd bedroom with two singles & sofa.
Main bathroom with bath
Open plan separate pavilion with chef style kitchen, dining & lounge area also with captivating magnificent views. This area flows out to the expansive decks with wide opening spaces that allow more of the outdoors in, and coastal breezes throughout the home.
Deck furnishing, sun lounges & BBQ for alfresco dining with a view.
Full laundry facilities & double carport parking
Linen supplied (except for sofa use) - just bring your beach towels
Perched above one of six pristine uncrowded swimming beaches, superb beach and rock fishing, nesting turtles and wildlife abound. The Southern Great Barrier Reef is just offshore with excellent access to game fishing, diving and snorkelling or a day tour to Lady Musgrave Island.
The Sunrise at 1770 Estate is located is just 5.5 km form Agnes Water on the Discovery Coast. Many people know the Town of 1770 given its history and beauty. The closest cities for airline travel are Gladstone & Bundaberg 1 and a half hours drive & Brisbane is 6 hours drive away.
I couldn't think of living anywhere better.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - strictly 3 car maximum within the estate - if you have an extra vehicle & boats they will need to be parked in the managers estate secure compound - please advise
This private gated estate is governed by on-site body corp managers whom are active with ensure regulations are met. Please ensure you are familiar with these terms & that the property is suitable for your gathering. Bookings are only accepted for families & quiet respectful people.
- Strict no after-hours noise policy applies from 9pm
- Loud music or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated
- Properties prohibit large all adult group gatherings for party type events, buck, hens nights , weddings, 21sts etc
- Prohibit youth groups including schoolies
- Strict numbers as per registration form permitted only - visiting guests not permitted within the estate.
- 20km speed limit at all times
- Strict maximum of 3 cars within the estate ( please contact us if you have a 4th car to make arrangements)
- If for some reason Management needs to attend due to complaints you may be asked to vacate ( a refund will not be issued)
- No caravans or camping permitted at properties
- Maximum of 2 boats permitted with approval as parking needs to be arranged.